Image Map

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Shopping Diaries: Aeropostale Windward Mall

My dad and I were just browsing around Windward Mall and saw that Aeropostale was having a 50% off everything in store. Dad was kind enough to purchase my items :) Here's a quick look at what I got today!

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

I've been wanting more denim shorts as it's getting quite warm in Hawaii. I really liked this faded wash. It kinda reminded me of the 90's a bit when grungey faded or acid wash denim was super trendy. I'm liking this more updated look inspired by those trends!
Fashion brand community - poupeegirl
Dark denim is always a great staple to have. I liked the rolled-up cuffs at the end. This and the pair above will go great with my F21 purchases from the previous post ^^b

So if you have a chance to go to Aeropostale this Memorial Day weekend, they're having an awesome sale of at least 50% off the entire store. There were tops and t-shirts that were also 60-70% off as well, so take advantage!

Thank you for reading!

-LAUREN 


1 comment: