Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TSD The Weekend After SF Edition: Forever 21, GUESS, Brandy Melville

Hello all!

I'm pretty proud of myself for popping out these posts pretty quickly hehe! So this post will be about my little shopping extravaganza the weekend after coming back from San Fran. I don't know if it was because I restrained myself in SF or what, but I ended up getting more things when I came back. I think my purchases were somewhat warranted since I was on the lookout for more crop tops...yeah lol. Anyways, let's get on with the haul!


BOSS Logo Crop Top: I was immediately drawn to this because of the logo print. Who doesn't want a top that says you're the boss! I do dig the block logo print and I think cuffed sleeves on t-shirts are super chic at the moment. This was $12.80.

Metallic Claw Necklace: I wanted to pick out a cool accessory that wasn't so boho-like since I tend to gravitate towards that. I thought the claw-like pendant was really funky and chic. I like the two-tone metal and this goes great with a lot of monochromatic coordinates, as seen above!


Military Studded Vest: I had actually tried this same vest in San Fran and for some reason I wasn't really feeling it, but I ended up trying it again since my GUESS had it in my size and the extra 50% off was still going on. When I tried it on this time, I still wasn't absolutely blown away, but I figured that I should just get it anyway for the great price and design.

Mr. Bunny Tee: I follow GUESS on Facebook, so the moment I saw a post about their animal print sleeveless tees, I knew I absolutely had to have this. Luckily, I saw the post the day I was going out to Ala Moana and I got it immediately. I love bunnies so anything bunny-print or bunny-themed it makes my heart go a-flutter! Also, I'm digging his little faux collar :D


Blue and White Crop Top: While I admire American Apparel's crop tops, they are $28+ depending on the style and such, so I wanted to see if I could find a cheaper option. I know that Topshop crop tops are quite reasonable and almost half the price of American Apparel's at $16. But my best deal was at Brandy Melville and their's were $15! They fit really nicely and the length is great for a crop top on my torso size. 

Triangular Necklace: When I go to Brandy Melville, I always look at their accessories section because I think they have great stuff for really cheap! It's slightly painful at times because they have such cute rings and with my skinny fingers, I can't fit them :(. But, they also have cute necklaces and I found this cool 3 in 1 triangle necklace. I literally wear this necklace at least 4 times a week because it makes every outfit look so much more boho-chic!

Next post, hopefully up by tomorrow, will be my first ever purchase of LUSH and some reviews about the products!

Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment