Image Map

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Shopping Diaries: GUESS Ala Moana

Hi guys! It's been such a looooooooooooooong time hehe (June 25, 2012 to be exact). You can tell I'm totally not good for blogging, but for some reason today I'm feeling up to writing a little blog about one of my favorite brands: GUESS.

Every time I go into that store, I'm always wondering why I wasn't into it from the beginning of my fashion craze. I blame it on Miss Sixty when it was still around at Ala Moana and once Miss Sixty closed, I started gravitating toward GUESS, but very slowly. My favorite pieces of clothing from GUESS are their denim. I love the different patterns and styles, but I really love it because it fits really nicely. They carry size 23, which is incredibly perfect for me, especially since I'm quite finicky about the length (I'm a little above 5'1"). They are quite pricey but when they have sales, especially extra sales for GUESS List Members, I'm over there in a hot minute!

The pieces I'm showing you today are pieces from my most recent trip. I had gotten two pairs of awesome denim towards the end of last year, which were absolutely fab and I got a complimentary, full-sized denim inspired O.P.I nail polishes. I may make a special post just for that later on!


GUESS was having a 30% off Friends and Family sale for GUESS List Members (25% off for non-members). I figured why not and ventured into the store. I was immediately drawn to this simple graphic sleeveless top because I like certain skulls prints and this was decked out in flowers and it felt representative of Hawaii :)


The main reason I wanted to check out GUESS was because I thought I had seen a white denim with black strips going down the side of the leg and I wanted in on the tuxedo pant online, but when I tried to look for it, I didn't see any. Instead I saw this which is just as equally cool, if not cooler in my opinion. I haven't seen anyone do this pattern with their pants yet, but it's white in the front and black on the back. I think it looks incredibly chic and the fabric is a really nice stretchy denim, like you could easily do the splits without feeling like you're about to split a seam! I started to think that maybe this was the pants that I saw online but thought that the black were strips? I don't know, but all I know is that I'm absolutely in love with them!

This concludes the end of this post. I hope you enjoyed reading it and I'm hoping that I'll have the energy and inspiration to continue this blog! Wish me luck!


Thank you for reading!

-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment