Image Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Shopping Diaries: Abercrombie & Fitch Ala Moana, Nordstrom Rack Ward, Nordstrom Online

Finally the last installment to this shopping extravaganza! Because I only bought one thing from A&F, I decided to combine it with my own purchases from Nordstrom Rack and online!

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Here is a simple long sleeve white shirt. The material is quite thick so I'll probably be only able to wear this during the fall/winter season, but I can also wear it as an overshirt if I go to the movies. I got this on sale for $29.99 and I'm always curious to see what the original price was, so I carefully removed the sale sticker and saw that this was originally $88! It's still mind-boggling that A&F would think anyone would buy a plain shirt like this for $88. I hardly buy anything regularly priced at A&F because their sale section is decent.

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

I bought this at Nordstrom Rack the same day I bought my Bed Head products. I was always on the look out for a white skinny belt because I had bought this really cute dress from Cecil McBee (one day I'll do a series of posts for my shopping in Japan when I was studying abroad) and it came with a white belt, but I had ruined the white part and it became kind of unsightly. I thought this was the perfect belt for that dress! It's adjustable in the back just in case I get fat or something lol and the buckle is really pretty, which reminds me of the style of jewelry that Brighton does :)

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

These are my beautiful Vince Camuto "Jasper" Black Mary Jane pumps. I'm just going to copy/paste the description that I wrote on my Poupee for this. 

t was literally love at first sight. These are 5'' heels but anything with a platform will make it much more easier to walk in. The heel is thicker, which gives added support. Honestly, I've never said a shoe was sexy before, but these are sexy .

I saw these for the first time sometime in April and they weren't on sale. As much as I loved them, I couldn't see myself spending $120+ on it.....well actually I could but I didn't want to . I thought that by waiting for the half-year sale that my size would DEFINITELY not be there. But when these finally went down to $80, they had a 6W size available, so I snatched it immediately not really knowing if a wide size would be too big. Turns out it made the shoe much more comfortable because it wasn't squeezing my feet. There is still a little room behind the ankle, but it's not very noticeable and that means I won't be getting blisters back there! 


And there you have it! I'm not sure what I'll post next after this...probably more fashion/beauty posts because I've done a lot more shopping up til now. Some major posts to look forward to will be the Sun Protection Kit that I bought from Sephora, Ole Henriksen products, and a major TJ Maxx purchase!

Thank you for reading!

-LAUREN


No comments:

Post a Comment