Image Map

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Control Freak and After Party

Hi all! To give a little break in between my shopping diaries, I would love to share with you two hair styling products that really work for me. This is Bed Head's Control Freak and After Party. I usually don't do anything to my hair, but now that my hair is on the shorter side, I feel that it needs a little bit of product to look nice and natural. That's one of the things that I love about these two products is that it makes your hair look natural in its style; not stiff or....fake I guess you could say lol.

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

This is the Control Freak. It helps with frizz control and helps to straighten your hair without taking away from the natural body of the hair. I like this because I don't like my hair just flat straight; I want it to be smooth without taking away the natural waves. Which leads to the next product!

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

This is the After Party. It basically smooths and creates a healthy shine. Also, it smells really great!

And when combined together, you can get results like this:


I know that different products will produce different results depending on your hair type. But if your hair is a little on the thick side, kind of wavy and frizzy, I highly recommend these two products. They're also great for defining layers as well and they last throughout the day!

Thank you for reading!

-LAUREN 



1 comment:

  1. So! I had thought I'd commented on each of your posts ...but apparently I am rather behind!! I remember your recommendation of Bed Head and I must experiment with it diligently one day! We used to have a couple products because my brother loved this label, too. I don't remember much of it as I hardly used any, but I DO remember them smelling nice!
    BTW, if I hadn't said it enough, HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR HAIR?! And your whole new look. And your face. Just you in general.

    ReplyDelete