Image Map

Friday, June 8, 2012

The Shopping Diaries: Spiral Girl Ala Moana

Here is the second part to this shopping spree! This next post will be about Spiral Girl

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

This should be quite familiar as my dear boyfriend had bought the light blue version for me. When I saw that the dark brown was still available, I just had to get it. For some reason, when it comes to this brand, I have a penchant for buying all the available colors for the same silhouette or style. It's quite weird lol. I hardly wear this color so I'm thinking this would be a great addition to my road to becoming an ultimate fashionista! 

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

This dress was on the sale rack. It was originally $69 and had been reduced to $59. The sales girl told me that all the clothes on the sale rack were an extra 15% off from the sale price, so I decided to definitely try this on. I very much liked the fit of the dress and I liked the smoky grey color with the lighter grey pointed collar. I noticed that when the sales girl rang this up at the cash register, it took 15% from $55 rather than $59!

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

This top is from a brand called MiiA. Also on the sale rack, I wanted to buy another backless ribbon tie top and I thought this would be a good opportunity not only to do so, but to expand my soft pink section of my closet. It's a very light long sleeve so  it's possible to wear during the summer. 

Stay tuned for the next shopping spree segment!

Thank you for reading!

-LAUREN


No comments:

Post a Comment