Image Map

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Shopping Diaries: EXPRESS Ala Moana

What's up peeps! Here is the EXPRESS purchases

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

I really wanted to get something kind of out of my comfort zone. Although a lot of you may think that it's not much of a step forward; for me, colors out of my comfort zone is major. I wanted to incorporate more pinks into my wardrobe because I tend to shy away from this color the most. This baby soft pink is perfect for summer and just a nice white tank underneath and a big statement jewelry piece, perhaps a sweet-styled necklace, would be perfect.

 Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

This t-shirt was probably the biggest jump in difference in my usual style. I really wanted in on the gradient trend, so I decided to go along with exploring the pink color and trying this on. I thought it was super fun and very summery as usual. Also, my first thought was that it reminded me of shave ice :9

 Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

I don't know why but I always feel like I need to get a plain white top wherever I go, whether it be in t-shirt, shirt, or tank top form. I kinda reasoned myself into getting this one because of the textile and...um...the string that goes across in the back? Lol, I really did get it because of the textile AND because of my next purchase....

 Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

It was pretty much love at first sight. I loved the different shades of blue and I really am into this Native American/Western style of jewelry, kinda like Lucky Brand. Although I was very let down when I first wore this and while I was straightening my necklace, one of the strands totally broke apart. I was super devastated. Luckily, I found all the beads that fell off and now my boyfriend will attempt to fix it. I hope he does it soon because I miss this necklace dearly!

All right folks! One more installment of this shopping spree and I'll be able to go on to my next segment.

Thank you for reading!

-LAUREN



No comments:

Post a Comment