Image Map

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Monthly Gram: August 2013

Hey all! Here is your Monthly Gram for August! Sorry for uploading this after August hehe. I got slightly lazy and I'm stuck on A Game of Thrones, but no worries :)

I always like going into Sand People at Ala Moana to admire this piece. I really gravitate towards beachy decor and I'm so in love with this picture. I love the two seahorses sharing a martini. I really should just get this because I'm going to be devastated when I don't see it there anymore.

(left) My birthday breakfast with Mike at Moke's in Kailua. I got the Loco Moco and I think those are lilikoi pancakes?
(top right) My lunch at Tango Market before getting my haircut at Salon Blanc. Tuna melt with a side salad :9
(bottom right) My absolute favorite place that makes the best eggplant parmegiana: Paesano

(top) Mixed salad with lettuce, beans, shiitake mushroom, and sweet potato. I liked the balsamic vinegar, but I definitely didn't like the fine salt they sprinkled on top of it
(bottom) I forgot what this was called, but it literally reminded me of the roast beef that my Grandpa makes and unfortunately this was forgettable :(

Even thought dinner was sub-par, it was still nostalgic for me :)

Mini haul from TJ Maxx: red tumbler, Sweet Maui Onion chips (a bit on the sweet side lol), a round brush, and hair mousse.

(left) I already mentioned this in my favorites but this veggie tofu pho was bombtastic.
(top right) Also mentioned earlier, the haupia sweet potato pie that my Aunty made was heavenly.
(bottom right) Hiyashi tantanmen from Ezogiku at the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. It wasn't as I'd thought it be, but it was still good. It could've been colder lol.

I usually (well, always) dislike taking pictures of myself, but I really liked my haircut from Salon Blanc. It's pricey, but the value is definitely there. Marissa did my hair so definitely book her if you want the best haircut ever!

Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment