Image Map

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TSD August 2013: Nordstrom Rack, PacSun, Charlotte Russe, Aeropostale



Hey all! I can't believe I almost forgot about this post ><. I usually draft out posts during the month and for some reason I just kind of forgot about this one until I was editing my Monthly Gram that I had one more post to upload for August. Anyways, onto the things that I got at random stores <3.


Yellow "SWEET" Bracelet: I've always wanted a few of these BCBG bracelets because they're good for stacking and are basically statement pieces. What attracted me to this particular one was the soft yellow color. I love this shade of yellow and I thought it was sweet...hahaha...yeah, anyways -_-; I got this at Nordstrom Rack and I only paid $9? They're usually $18, so I got a great deal!


Simple Black Sheer Caged Top: I love caged details on tops, especially ones that go down the spine. That's my favorite usage for the detail and I found this nice one at Nordstrom Rack. I like just simple tops like this because it gives you a blank canvas to go creative with accessories. Plus, it's really chic without trying too hard. The brand is LUSH.


Asymmetrical Floral Sleeveless: My dad took me for a bit of shopping at Windward Mall. I decided to check out Pacsun since they always have stuff on sale. The sales promotion was buy 1 from the sale rack, and get the second piece for free! I was attracted to this because of the light florals and that it was only on one side of the top and on the pocket. The little tie at the bottom makes for an even cuter top and it screams Spring or Summer, which is no problem over here since the seasons never seem to change :D. I got this for less than $20.


Pugwich Tee: This was the top that I got for free and I love it! I think the print is absolutely adorable. I kind of have a soft spot for pugs, so I couldn't help but get this. A simple chain necklace and a pair of black jeans and you're good to go with this look!


I <3 America Black Tank: Before going to Pacsun, I made a stop at Charlotte Russe. I saw this tank and I was immediately reminded of something similar at Brandy Melville. The fabric is really soft and I like the vintagey look of the American flag. Plus, this was on sale for $10.


Geometrical Striped Inset: The thing that caught my eye was the sheer black inset. Lately, I've been really into tops that mix different prints or fabrics. I think the sheer fabric adds a bit of sexiness without being too over the top to what would be just a simple shirt. This was only $12.99.


White Knit Cardigan: Lastly, I went to Aeropostale and I was immediately drawn to this white cardigan. Everything about the shape and the knit reminded me of the open cardigans that they sell at Brandy Melville for $52. This was originally $36, but I got it for $18. This was the last one left and it was a large, but luckily that just meant the length was a bit longer, just like the Brandy Melville ones. It still fits nicely on the shoulders and the sleeves aren't long. I felt like I just got a really good deal!

And that's the end of August's haul. Be on the lookout for this past weekend's shopping haul. Literally, I just wanted to go to Forever 21 for this one tank and I ended up getting that and more -_-. Seriously trying to rein it in though hehe.

Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment