Image Map

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Shopping Diaries: Forever 21

Hey all! Today's post features purchases from Forever 21, both Waikiki and Ala Moana locations. I got these on last, last Saturday. My intention for going to Forever 21 was to get the Guns N' Roses tank since I happen to be a fan of their music and Sweet Child O' Mine has been stuck on repeat in my head. During my hunt for the tank, I ended up picking up some of these other pieces as well hehe.


Half Sleeve Dapple/Black Sheer Panel Top: I got this at the Waikiki location on the top floor. I tend to gravitate more towards the Love21 section of F21. This sub-brand tends to be a little more pricier I suppose, but it's still pretty cheap. The reason why I picked this up was because of the draping black panels on the back. I think the mix of fabrics totally balances casual with sexy. Also, I love basic tops like this so that I can play around with accessories. This was an XS, which I thought was really rare. I had found other tops in XS that I didn't end up getting. I suppose F21 very recently put these out on the floor, so I lucked out on the size.


Layered Collared Necklace: I've been looking for the perfect style of this necklace for a long time. I love the color combination a lot. I'll definitely be wearing this with a lot of my collared shirts. This is the type of necklace that you wear to spruce up a basic top or shirt. It was only $10.80!


Bazinga!: Since the F21 in Waikiki only had size L for the tank, I decided to take a chance at the Ala Moana location. Before finding the tank, I came across this cropped sweater and I knew I had to get it. Despite it being a size M (you know I desperately want it when I'll put up with a medium), I thought it was doable. The sleeves are a bit long, but rolling it up is no problem. The only difficult thing about this top is that the cut is a bit too wide for my shoulders, but I'm still able to work with it! Plus, I absolutely adore Sheldon Cooper and the show all together, so I couldn't pass it up XD.


Guns N' Roses Tank: Finally, the reason why I went to Forever 21! I was only able to find a size M for the tank, but the fit was still fine. It's more of a tank dress because the length is quite long, but it's not incredibly loose around the torso. I paired this with a black bralette and leggings to keep that rocker vibe. I also added the necklace from my previous Charlotte Russe haul, which emphasizes that feel. I'm really happy that I have this tank now!

And that's it for my Forever 21 haul! I just started reading Divergent and it's not bad. I think because I just got done with A Game of Thrones, I'm not used to the change in writing style and I'm favoring the former rather than the latter. But to be honest, Divergent has The Hunger Games type of vibe so I'm still looking forward to the rest of the story.

Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment