Image Map

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TSD Vegas Edition: Cotton-On

Hello lovelies! Welcome back to another Vegas edition of TSD. Today I'll be sharing with you my purchases from Cotton-On. I was quite excited about visiting this store since I had seen a lot of girls on YouTube mention this store. I did my research and found one at the Fashion Show Mall. My first impression of the store was that it was a super reasonable Pacsun-esque store with very good quality. I also wish we had this store in Hawaii hehe.


Faded Light Blue Shorts: I admit that I have a lot of shorts, but I really liked this pair because the faded print reminded me of something watercolor-like. Also, I didn't have a pair of shorts that wasn't particularly in this shade. Yeah I'm probably making excuses to validate my purchase, but whatevs lol. 


Faux Leather Leggings: In my opinion, this is kind of borderline pants because the material is thick enough, but I still consider it leggings. I absolutely love this because of the mix of faux leather and lycra. The different panels make this look very cool and chic. Another plus is that because it isn't full on faux leather, these leggings breathe quite nicely and isn't so uncomfortable to wear in Hawaii weather. 


Monochrome Tribal Leggings: To add to my legging collection, I found this fantastic monochrome tribal print leggings. On a side note, I was looking for leggings that were flexible enough to pair with many tops and while this does have a slightly funky print, because it's black and white, it's more flexible when it comes to coordination. Another factor would be the fabric. These leggings are thick enough for me to not have to cover my bum all the way. I used to be steadfast in saying that girls shouldn't wear just leggings, but now it's all right as long as the fabric is thick enough so that it doesn't look...obscene. 


Wrap Around Black Leather Bracelet: Just as I was checking out, I saw these near the cash register and thought it would make for a nice accessory. I have tiny wrists and this fits me quite well. Plus, it was only $2.95 so I couldn't pass it up!

Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment