Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

TSD Vegas Edition: Free People, L'OCCITANE, Pacsun, Charlotte Russe

Hello again! Welcome back to another Vegas edition of TSD. This post will be included purchases from Free People, L'OCCITANE, Pacsun, and Charlotte Russe. Because I only bought one thing from each store, I decided to compile it into one post. Let's begin!


Pale Pink Longsleeve: I'm a big fan of Free People. I love the whole boho-chic feel, but I'll admit that their clothes are quite pricey. Also, I find it hard to wear some of their things as everyday wear since that's what I try to go for. I found this on the sale rack for $29.95, regular $68. I noticed that these tops were already discounted at $49.95 and then later on dropped to the price that I paid for. Honestly, I wouldn't have paid $49.95 either so I'm glad I got it at a decent price. This pale pink color was my favorite from the bunch and I love the crochet detail on the collar. You can't see it but on the back it has a miniscule but cool stitching detail.


Regard Radieux Eye Roll-On: I got a sample of this in my Fukubukuro bag from this year and I really liked the product. It's supposed to help keep the skin around your eyes moisturized and supple. Because the skin around the eye is delicate, I feel like I should give it some extra attention. I  do feel like this product does its job and my eyes also look more awake!


Rainbow Watercolor Tank: I went to the Pacsun at the Las Vegas Outlets North and this time around I didn't really see anything that I liked a lot. So I only purchased this cute top which I feel like is perfect for summer! Simply pair it with a pair of faded denim shorts and you're ready to go :)


Black & White Crop Top: I suppose this is more of a crop top rather than a bralette, but I'd probably wear it more as a bralette. I may throw over an open white button up shirt if I find a pair of black high-waisted pants, or to give it a more resort look, floral printed high-waisted pants!

Stay tuned for the next post!
Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment