Image Map

Friday, May 31, 2013

TSD Vegas Edition: H&M Part 2

Hello all! Sorry for the late posting on this segment! I totally forgot that I wanted to upload all my Vegas hauls before jetting off to SF but hey lol. Anyways, SF was quite fun and interesting. I'll be doing some travel segments on SF and, of course, a mini SF haul....mini because I was traveling with my mom and it's kind of difficult to go crazy on shopping with her there :P. Let's get this over with shall we?


Motocross Inspired Denim: This was probably my favorite pick-up from H&M this time around. During Christmas time, Jason was at Neiman Marcus looking for gifts for me and he had seen a pair of pants like this by Rag & Bone, but they didn't have my size. That pair was at least a couple hundred dollars, but this pair was only $39.95. I looked for the smallest size hoping that it would fit all right and it did! 


Washable Face Masks: I had used all my face masks and I had heard about H&M masks. So, of course, I had to go and try them out! I bought 6 packs, but 3 were for my friend back home for omiyage ^-^. The 3 that I decided to try out are Dragon Fruit, Rhubarb & Lingon Berry, and Dead Sea. I haven't tried the first two, but I'm in the middle of using the Dead Sea mask. The scent is quite spa-like, which I definitely like! It's pretty good so far because I think these masks will last for  at least 4 applications because you don't need to use a lot. 


Turquoise Ring: I've complained time and again that I have ridiculously skinny fingers and therefore can't fit a lot of rings. This one was the type of ring where you could adjust the ring size to your fit. It is still loose but it's the kind of loose where I can work with it hehe. It's better than not fitting at all lol. Plus, it was only $5.95 and I love turquoise ;D


Black Tie-Dye Pants: I was immediately drawn to this because I love this type of tie-dye. It's basically the same pattern as my Brandy Melville hoodie. I had first seen this at the first H&M location, but they didn't have my size. Then I went to the second location and didn't see the pants at all. By this time, I was thinking that H&M was going to troll me again because last year there was a pair of ombre patterned denim that I really wanted and they didn't have my size anywhere. BUT, finally at the third location, I found my size and I was a happy bunny again :3


Turquoise Aqua Patterned Pants: I was a bit skeptical when I saw these and still was after trying them on. It is kind of a loud, out there type of pant. What attracted me was the color, of course, and that they reminded me of resort-wear pants. In the end, I figured why not, even though I wasn't sure about them because it was only $12.95.


Black and White Splotched Leggings: I really was on the hunt for more leggings hehe! I was also kind of skeptical about these, even after trying them on. I asked my dad what he thought and he said it looked nice. Then I got the opinion of Jason and he thought they looked pretty cool. So it must be all right if two men liked it! Anyways, I like to describe the pattern of these leggings as splotched rather than tie-dye. It's different and funky looking!

That's all folks to my Vegas haul! I was attracted to a lot of crazy patterns, especially bottoms hehe. I'm having fun incorporating these pieces to the items that I already have in my closet. I will be able to continue having fun with fashion!

Stay tuned for some San Francisco posts!

Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment