Image Map

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

TSD Vegas Edition: Urban Outfitters

Hello all! This is my first Urban Outfitters haul! My first impression of Urban Outfitters was "I really wish we had this store in Hawaii." It's like Brandy Melville and Pacsun mixed into one with more variety and more edge. The price range depends but I must say they have an excellent sale section.

I went to two UOs located at the Miracle Mile Mall in Planet Hollywood and the Mandalay Shoppes at Mandalay Bay. The first two pieces are from MMM and the latter are from Mandalay. So let's get started!


Light Blue Ribcage Tank: I don't know how many times I've expressed that I like the color blue, so we can obviously see why I was so attracted to this top. This was originally $29, but it was on sale for $19. The thing is that I didn't realize it until later on that they charged me $29 instead of $19 ugh. It was only $10 difference so it wasn't too bad. Actually I should've kept my receipt in hand since I went to the Mandalay location, but I had totally forgotten that they had an UO over there. The brand is called Ecote.


Grungy Muscle Tee: This is from the brand Truly Madly Deeply. What attracted me was the print. It gives off a grungy vibe and the white streaks almost look like some sort of skeletal piece. It's cool in a macabre kind of way! Also, it's a muscle tee (my first muscle tee that isn't from Brandy lol) so I was totally digging that as well. This was $35. Kinda pricey but hey why not?


Tokyo A Go-Go: This top was in the sale section for $9.99, regularly priced at $29.99. The t-shirt says it all as to why I got it hehe. I also love the name of the brand, which is called Lords of Liverpool.


Back Fringed Tee: This was also found in the sale section for $9.99, regularly priced at $46.99. The front of the shirt is just plain with a crew neck cut, but on the back as you can see in the picture, it dips low and has a cascading crochet fringe detail. The fabric of the shirt is super soft. I just love the simplicity of it! This is from the brand Neon Moon.

So that was all my purchases from Urban Outfitters. I can't wait to go back soon, or they can just bring one to Hawaii >_>

Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment