Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TSD Vegas Edition: TOPSHOP

All right lovelies! Get ready for my first clothing haul from my Vegas trip! The first place that I went to was, of course, Topshop at the Fashion Show Mall. It is basically the Motherland for me when it comes to fashion. I love the how British fashion is so quirky and funky and I feel like I don't see that a lot in American fashion. Topshop was having another major sale like last year when I first visited them. Amazingly, except for one item, I got everything on sale! I felt so proud of myself because last year, I think I only got one thing on sale and everything else was regular price yikes! I think my total spent at Topshop was under $200 so I give myself a pat on the back :P. Anyways, to the fashion!


LOVE Monogram Gray Jumper: This was the first thing that I picked up when I entered the store. I suppose a lot of their "winter" stuff was on sale and this jumper caught my eye. It's simple yet funky, giving me a 90's feel. Even though I live in Hawaii, this will come in handy for those cool nights. Also, I'm jetting off to San Fran at the end of this month, so I'll bring this along!


Sheer Floral Lace Crop Top: I love that Topshop has petite sizes since I'm only 5' 1" and that their smallest size starts at US 0 (regular sizing starts at US 2, which is fine in most cases). The size 0 was a great fit, but I wanted a little more length and size 2 did the trick! I need to find a black faux leather high-waist skater skirt with this to complete the look hehe.


Monochromatic Checkered Shirt: This was one of the tops that I picked off the rack and thought that it may or may not look good. My opinion totally changed when I tried it on. I thought it was super chic and cool. It's sheer so you need a black bralette. Another thing that I love about the print are the vines weaving along the front buttons and the sleeves. It's subtle and slightly camouflaged, which I really like. I wore this out this past Saturday with a pair of black leggings from H&M.


Checkered Floral Singlet: Here is another top that I wasn't sure how it would look on me, but once again, when I tried it on, I thought it looked adorable. Plus it helped that I was wearing a black bralette, which completed the look. I love the mix of geometrics and floral. Also, this will be fantastic for those muggy days when you still want to look cute without too much effort ;)


Striped Polka Dot Floral Shirt: That was a mouthful wasn't it! I was a bit apprehensive just because it seemed so busy, but I knew that it would look totally awesome because the mix of prints was just too cool and they really gel together. This was another petite top and this time I got it in a size 0. I've never had a long sleeve top where the length of the sleeve was perfect. I plan on wearing it this weekend! Also, I'll be starting OOTW posts soon so you all will be able to see it on a human form lol.

Blue & Red Mini Check: I had tried this on during my first visit to Topshop, but I returned the next day and decided to try it on again with the intention of getting it this time. It's a long sweater, which covers your bum, so it would look cute with a pair of tights. I think I was a bit intimidated by the print, which is why I didn't get it at first, but when I tried it on again, I thought it would make for a cute geek chic outfit. Also, it was $12 on sale (regular $56) so I just had to get it, even if I really wasn't into it!


White Floral Lace Bralette: This was the only thing that I didn't get on sale, but it was $24 so it wasn't too bad. All my bralettes were black, so I was searching for a white one. Luckily I came across this. I was also happy that I could fit a bra underneath comfortably since it didn't have any shape or support. I'm not busty by any means, but it's good to have shape hehe.

I hope you enjoyed my first post-Vegas haul! Next up will be from Zara!


Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment