Image Map

Saturday, May 11, 2013

TSD Vegas Edition: Lucky Brand

Hey all! Here is the Lucky Brand haul from the Las Vegas Outlets North! Funny thing is that I rarely go into the Lucky Brand store at Ala Moana, yet I love going to the outlet one. Also, I feel like the outlet store has way better stuff than the actual retail store. I usually don't like the outlet version of a lot of stores, but I must say that Lucky Brand's one is really good. Here are my purchases: 


Blue Acoustic Guitar Logo: As a lot of my friends know, I love the many different shades of blue. When I saw this, I knew I had to get it. I usually don't like a lot of tops where it says the name of the brand, but because I liked the style and the acoustic guitar (the guitar did it more for me than anything really lol), I thought it was cute and buyable enough hehe!


Blue Elephant Travel Service: If you bought two shirts or more, you got $10 off. I didn't know that until I had picked up this tee. I have a soft spot for elephants, especially blue ones lol! One of my dear friends gave me a blue elephant plushie from Sanrio for my birthday a few years back and he is the cutest thing ever! So that is probably where my love for elephants came from. I think one day I'd like to visit India :)


Blue Streaked T-Shirt: I wouldn't really call this tie-dye, but the color reminds me of something that would be tie-dyed. I only got this shirt because I love the color blue and it gave off a hippie vibe hehe. It'd be fun to wear with some of my more boho-esque jewelry.


Orange-Red Streaked Tank: Same kind of color production as the t-shirt above but in a different color. The tank fitted really nicely, so this would be good to wear alone as is or with a white button up shirt to throw over. This would also look good with boho-esque jewelry piled on!

The people at this Lucky Brand store are really nice! Even last time, they were very friendly and very helpful. I can't wait to go back again XD

Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment