Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

TSD Vegas Edition: H&M Part 1

Hey lovelies! Sorry for the delay in posts. I just got the Galaxy S4 and I've just been tinkering with it the entire time. It's a really awesome phone and I'm really glad that I got it. But now it's time to get down to business and share my H&M haul! Did you know that we're FINALLY getting an H&M in Hawaii?! It's due to open sometime in 2014. Such a long wait for me though hehe! I visited all three H&Ms in Vegas and got so much stuff that I had to break it down into two separate posts, so here we go!


White Lace Skull Tee: I feel like every time I visit H&M, I come out with at least one skull item. This top was just too cute to pass up! I wanted to go for a sweeter looking skull top instead of the usual hard looking ones. The lace and the heart chakra makes the skull not look intimidating and rather cute!


Light Blue Acid Wash Pants: I really really really love H&M pants because they fit really well and the length is workable for my petite height. I was lacking acid wash pants (I think :P) so I was actively looking for them. The material is also stretchy and on the thinner side, which makes it really comfortable to wear. It's a denim that can be basically matched with anything.


Black Blazer: I wish I found more casual blazer jackets for everyday wear, but I thought I should get some formal ones if I ever need them. These were really cheap at $24.95. You can't go wrong for a piece like this. It doesn't swallow me up like a lot of other jackets and you just don't get a good fitting jacket for the price.


Cream Blazer: Keeping this description short...I also got it in cream :P


Monochrome Symmetry: When I first saw these, it reminded me of the geometrical pattern pants that I got last year at H&M. I found myself liking this one better than the one that I got last year, but I still like both :). I probably like this better just because the pattern is quite interesting. There aren't really any definite shapes but I noticed that they are symmetrical to each other, which I think is cool.


Black Leggings: BEST. BLACK. LEGGINGS. EVARRRRR!!!! Seriously, I don't know why I only bought one pair. Hopefully an H&M is close by in San Fran since I'm going there this Wednesday. But yes, for $9.95, I love the quality of the material. 


White Lace Shorts: Last item for now. I was really happy to have found a pair of white lace shorts that wasn't too revealing sheerness-wise and "cheek"-wise lol. It's high-waisted and I should find some cute crop tops to go with this. I wore this last week Wednesday with my skull top to match the lace patterns ^-^

That's it for now! I'll post Part 2 tomorrow since I won't be bringing my laptop with me to SF. I'll be posting pics on IG and I was looking forward to posting clips on Keek but for some reason, and I'm not the only one, Keek isn't compatible with S4s. It records video and sound with the sound coming out nicely, but the image is streaked with purple and green, so unless Keek updates for my phone, no video footage :(

Thanks for reading!
-LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment